"Knotty in Tucson" One-Piece Swimsuit (charcoal)
This one's for my Tucson homies. Featuring some rope & cordage to represent survival/surviving summer, as well as our "Building" (downtown skyscraper). Enjoy!
• 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Chlorine-resistant fabric
• Cheeky fit with a scoop neckline and a low scoop back
• Zig-zag stitching
• Double-layer front
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
1. This suit does not do well with long torsos! Sorry about that. Please check the size and measurement guides in the images. If you're concerned, please consider the two-piece Netscape swimsuit!
2. To make your One-Piece Swimsuit last longer, thoroughly rinse it off after each use and get rid of any chlorine/salt residue.
3. Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the swimsuit’s appearance.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Estimated delivery 10-13 business days.
SPECIAL RETURN POLICY FOR SWIMSUITS:
All sales are usually final unless product is defective, but with the suits I am finding that occasionally it simply doesn't fit despite customers' best efforts to size correctly, and in that case please reach out to me at [email protected] or @warm.shape on IG!